”Our team at SpellBrand is a group of highly skilled social media marketing specialists that have years of experience in the industry. We stay abreast of the trends so that your social media management campaign receives optimal results. With the aim to become a top-of-mind brand for the product or service offered, your business can leave recurring impressions through Social Media. This leads to the customer having a clear consideration when a product or service is specifically needed.
OUR SOCIA MEDIA MANAGEMENT SERVICE
4 PHASE METHOLDOGY INCLUDES:
1. CHANNEL AUDIT
This covers how your channels are currently performing and recommendations on how to further optimize them. Through advanced targeting systems, we identify and segment your target audience based on the demographics, behaviors, and interests you specify. After determining your audience size, we recommend a budget that will be allocated for boosting your posts, scheduling your ads, and promoting your page.
It will also include six-month goals tailored specifically for the goal you selected.
2. SOCIAL MEDIA PLAYBOOK
Based on your website, brand guidelines, and intake form, we will create a strategy that will serve as the basis for content to be posted on your social media accounts. The playbook will consist of the following: brand and design guidelines for the social media posts, buyer personas, a content strategy, and banners optimized for your Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter pages.
A workflow process will also be proposed and observed within the cycle.
3. SOCIAL MEDIA CALENDAR
Your calendar will include posts; articles; and Facebook ads complete with graphics, captions, and copies based on the approved playbook. Posts will be boosted while Facebook ads will be scheduled during the cycle.
The proposed budget allotment will be applied to expand reach and awareness across the Social Media platforms.
4. REPORTING AND ANALYTICS
We invest heavily in technology to provide you with real-time reporting. It reports how your channels performed in the previous month and pinpoints which area should be further optimized. Reports will also contain recommendations submitted for your approval.
Once approved, those recommendations will be applied the next month.
Our service packages include the following:
- All-in-one social media package covering all social media marketing for the business with specific activities and dedicated social media hours for custom requirements of the business.
- Professional content management with blended unique and sourced content provided in a one-month calendar for review and approval at the start of each month.
- Total social media strategy covering all aspects of online marketing service along with branding and social media – branding guidelines, message tracks, persona, engagement strategy, content strategy, verticals, and escalation process.
- Customizable goals for Social Media – content, engagement, and posting tailored specifically for the goal selected.
- Traffic – generate traffic for your website
- Awareness – generate awareness for your brand or for specific parts of the brand
- Conversion – push specific products and lead fans to a landing page where they can convert Engagement – engage fans to interact with the page and develop brand loyalty/ambassadorship
- Customer Service – focus on providing customer service or taking in feedback from customers
ADDITIONAL SEO SERVICES
ADVANCED SEO SITE CONSULTATION – $2900
- In-Depth On-Page analysis from tenured SEOs
- Competitive analysis of competitors holding the top search positions for your desired keywords
- Google Search Console setup and integration
- Google Analytics setup and integration
- Structural analysis of your site in terms of target page click-depth and semantic content support
- Digital footprint overview with actionable recommendations
FULL MONTHLY TIMELINE DETAILS
The product provides an in-depth SEO analysis of all On-Page and website elements to unearth all SEO opportunities that the business can use to beat the competition and achieve and retain top search rankings. This highly collaborative service enables clients to quickly learn and understand the major factors important to ranking a website as well as other issues that affect ranking and site visibility.
MONTH 1: INITIAL CONSULTATION
- Initial Data Assessment
– Google Indexed Pages – Duplicate Content Index (Blog Tags. Printable Version, etc.)
– Mirror Site Presence
– XML Sitemap Presence
– Google Search Console (301, 404’s, Manual Warnings, Robots.txt, Crawl Test)
- Ranking Equity
– SEMRush Data
– Branding Equity
- Website Assessment
– Web 2.0/HTML 5
– Website mobility/responsiveness
– Site Speed Assessment
– 301 Redirection
– 404 Page Check
– Duplicate Site Check
- Keyword Selection
– Business Analysis
– Target Audience
– Branded Keyword Identification
– Generic Keyword Matching
– Keyword Selection
– Keyword Grouping
– URL Mapping
- Silo Structure
– Branding and Core Business Messaging
– Supporting Product/Service Pages
– Click Depth of Target Pages
– Orphaned Page Check
– Indexed Content
– Originality / Duplication
– Keyword Presence
– Competitive Content Volume Analysis
– Internal Linking Support
– Content Formats / Rich Media
– Image Alt Tags
– URL Optimization
– On-Page Blog Content for Freshness
- Meta Content
– Alt Tags
– Phone Number
– Clickable Logo
– Above the Fold Content
– Incoming Internal Links
– Outbound Internal Links
– Image Count
– Social Buttons
– Calls To Action Buttons
– Google Webmaster Tools Setup/Integration
– Google Analytics Setup/Integration
- BackLink Assessment
– Spammy Backlink
– Deindexed Domain
– Referring domain with Adult Content
– Referring domain with Gaming Content
– Referring domain with Controlled Substances Content
– Excessive exact Matches
– Minimal Branding
MONTHLY (STARTING MONTH 2)
- Keyword Targetedness
– URL Edits (10)
– Meta Title Edits (10)
– Meta Description Edits (10)
– Meta Keywords (10)
– Content Keywords Targetting (10)
– H1 Edits (10)
– Image ALT Tagging (10)
- Content Creation
– Keyword Integration (10)
– On-Page Content Creation (10)
– On-Page Content Internal Linking (10)
– Comparative Content Volume Review (10)
– Image ALT Tag Creation (10)
– Canonical (10)
- Schema Implementation
– Product Schema
– Local Business Schema (Business Name, Address, Phone Number, Operating Hours, Category, Image)
– Event Schema
– Restaurant Schema
– Indexed Content
– Originality / Duplication (10)
– Keyword Presence (30-50)
– Competitive Content Volume Analysis (10)
– Internal Linking Support (10)
– Content Formats / Rich Media (10)
– Image Alt Tags (10)
– URL Optimization (10)
– Freshness | Blog Content (4)
- Semantic Mark-Up
STANDARD BLOG OUTREACH – $300
- We only create professional content that are share-worthy, relevant and valuable to the readers of the blogs where it would be published.
- Trusted high-quality blogs and magazine sites with high domain authority (between 10 to 40), high niche relevancy, high citation flow (between 15 to 40), and trust flow.
- Our blog post outreach service is designed to bring lasting results for the target sites without fear of future search engine penalties.
- One keyword per post for Standard Blog Outreach with low outbound links.
- One-week turnaround time upon completion of the client brief.