”Competitive Positioning Strategy – The most critical aspect of your brand is answering the questions: What sets your product, service, and company apart from your competitors? What value do you provide and how is it different from the alternatives?
Competitive Brand Positioning Strategy For Startups
The essential aspect of your startup brand is to answer the most general questions, which include what one factor or feature sets your product, service, and company apart from your competitors?
What value and branding services do you provide, and how is it different from other alternatives? Most importantly, how does a competitive brand positioning agency make a difference in your brand’s branding and marketing?
Most businesses can not answer these questions honestly or with conviction. At SpellBrand, we help clients define how they “differentiate” and can stand out with their offerings and create value for their market segment.
It is about carving out a place in the competitive landscape and having a laser-like focus to deliver on the promises made with a competitive brand positioning strategy.
Our Brand Positioning Agency Offers
- Market profile – competitors, growth stage and size
- Customer segments – potential customers and prospective clients with alike needs and preferences
- Competitive analysis – opportunities, strengths, weaknesses, and risks
- Value proposition – the type of value you will deliver to the market
- Brand positioning strategy – How you will strategically place your product or service to capitalize on potential opportunities in the market.
Contact our brand positioning agency for a quote for your brand positioning strategy project. Let us help create your brand and take it to the next level.
We help create a robust brand positioning strategy to help your brand differentiate itself in the marketplace.
Read on to discover and explore our strategies in detail.
Market Analysis Through Brand Positioning Strategy
As a brand positioning agency, we will evaluate your competition and determine the strengths of each. It is essential to understand the competitive landscape before selecting the mindshare you want to own or gain.
The competitive landscape can shed light on new opportunities or identify mindshare already owned by a competitor that you might not be able to win. This is where the brand positioning strategy comes into play.
- Research competition
- Evaluate competition and complete SWOT analysis
- Competitive analysis
Competitive Analysis Via Brand Positioning Strategy
In this section we will figure out how you respond when someone asks “what does your company do?”.
- Review competitor’s messages
- Outline content to include in messages
- Determine tone of messages
Method For Delivering Value
One of the key elements of your brand positioning strategy is your value proposition – not your selling point or your messaging – but the method you use to deliver value to your market at the highest level.
- Select value proposition
- Review competitor’s value propositions
- Analyze the market
Competitive Brand Positioning On Larger Scale
Here we will summarize and review your key market data before determining your ultimate competitive brand positioning strategy and the mindshare you’d like to own.
- Create a competitive brand positioning matrix
- Define competitive brand positioning & digital strategy
- Provide competitive brand positioning strategy services
FINAL DELIVERABLE: This section becomes a Positioning Strategy document outlining all the above sections with clear actionable items, suggestions, guidelines and text/content for direct use.