Electrical Contractor Logo & Brochure Design
INDOSPEC Electrical Contractor
PT. Gaya Elektrikal was established in 1970 as a pioneed in the field of mechanical and electrical contractor, and suppliers. PT. Gaya Elektrika is engaged in services and supply electrical and mechanical equipment such as:
Power plant – PT. gaya elektrika provides maintenance and repairing services for power plant equipment such as generators , compressors , and electrical motors.
Power distribution – With the rapid growth of population in Indonesia, the demands of a network power source have also increased. PT. gaya elektrika provides installation services of electrical distribution line.
Street lighting – Competence in the field of services to install and maintenance street lighting using green energy solar panels.
Oil and gas facilities – We are able to design electrical and mechanical to facilitate in oil & gas projects , procurement of electrical and mechanical equipment , and installing electrical and mechanical equipment in oil & gas field.
Their core experience includes
– Installing monoblock power cable Kamojang geothermal project
– Installing monoblock power cable Dieng geothermal project
– Installing street lighting in panam street , Pekanbaru Riau ( 12km )
– Supply transformers , electrical panels , and UPS for Jambi Sultan Taha (PT Angkasa Pura 2 )
– Supply and installing solar street lighting for Soekarno -Hatta airport in cengkareng ( outer temple 2 )
– Lighting installation in the IPB campus
– Supply and installing electrical work in sentraland Semarang ( in process )
As part of the overall branding of their various companies, they approached SpellBrand to help them bring their vision to life.
Continuing on from the main holding company that we branded, we used the hexagon base shape and created a design that combined mechanical cogs and gears (to represent the mechanical aspect of their business) and a lightning bolt (to represent the electrical contracting side of their business) to arrive at an elegant and sophisticated logo that stands head and shoulders above the competition in Indonesia.
Working with core values and brand mission, we were able to identify the attributes that set INDOSPEC apart from similar operators in that market segment. We also created a company profile and corporate brochure that reflected these core values.
What we did
Logo Design / Graphic design / Brochure design / Company Profile design