Yes, absolutely. You will have 100% ownership of the final designs. Once we hand over the final source files to you, you can do what you will with the designs including applying for a trademark.
SpellBrand does retain the right to display the designs in our promotional material, website and/or social media channels. You can request us to waive this right by writing to us. Please ask your project manager about this.
If you want to discuss your requirement or have questions about our service, you can schedule a call with one of our strategists.
If you would like to know our prices and how it would cost for your project, please complete and submit the form on the right.
If you are a current customer with a live project, you will be communicating with your creative director and your design team via our online portal.
If you are a previous customer and require some help or would like to talk about a new project, you can contact us from this support page.
SpellBrand is a creative agency with offices in New York, London, Sydney, Toronto and Dubai, helping startups and entrepreneurs with creating magical brand identities. Read more about SpellBrand.
We accept all major credit cards.
We also accept bank wire transfers to our bank accounts in New York (HSBC) or London (Barclays).
We use FreshBooks, Stripe and Paypal for invoices and accepting payments.
For most brand identity projects, we require 100% upfront payment. However, you are protected by our refund policy (please see refund FAQ below).
For website projects, we take the project fees in 3 instalments.
We aim to provide the highest quality service. We also offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee! However, since creativity and design are subjective, we understand that from time to time, a client may not like what we create and may seek a refund. This is how our refund policy works:
For brand identity projects, we offer a 50% refund policy when we charge the full amount of the project fees upfront. Deposits are non-refundable. When we present the initial logo design concepts presentation, if the client wishes to cancel the project and walk away at that stage, they will get a 50% refund. We will, however, retain copyrights to the designs we create.
For website projects, we usually take a non-refundable deposit to begin a project followed by installments based on milestones.
For all other services, refunds depend on the project scope and terms.
*Any terms laid out in your specific proposal may override this.
At SpellBrand we put our customer first. Our design and service processes have been honed since 1998 to facilitate easy delivery of high-quality end results that our clients can use for their brands and differentiate themselves amongst competitors.
Our ORDER process:
- Once you get our price list or a proposal and quote, if you have any questions or concerns, you can reach out to one of our friendly team members via email.
- If you do decide to go ahead and engage us to create your awesome brand identity, website design or brand strategy, you will get an invoice via email.
- Once that is taken care, we will send you a link to our creative brief that you can complete and submit.
- Once we receive the completed brief, we will create your project on Basecamp – a project management online software that we use to manage our projects and to communicate with our clients.
- A team of talented designers will be assigned to your project headed by a Creative Director. Read more about our team.
Our PROJECT process:
- We start every project by analyzing the input the client submitted in the creative brief. We try and understand what the client wishes to have as the end result.
- We then head into the discovery phase which includes researching the client, the business, the market segment and the competition.
- We then move into the brainstorming phase which includes mind mapping, idea generation, doodling, sketching.
- This leads to the design phase where we turn ideas and doodles into solid designs.
- Once the design phase is completed, we have a peer review process where the validity and uniqueness of the design concepts are reviewed and a final list of designs selected to be presented to the client.
- A beautiful presentation is created and presented to the client showcasing the design concepts in real-world applications and scenarios so the client can visual each design and make an informed decision.
- The client can then select one of the presented design directions and proceed to either finalize the project or request tweaks and fine-tuning.
- Once the client is happy with the final design, we create the final printer ready file formats and deliver the source files (AI and EPS) as well as web files (JPG, PNG, PDF, TIF, PSD, GIF). The client can download final files.
We can meet up with clients in our New York and London offices only. Our Toronto, Sydney and Dubai locations are just studios and do not have any client facing provision.
To schedule a face-to-face meeting, we would have to go through a discovery process which includes emails to start with and then phone calls to establish the scope of the project. If we feel like we are a good fit, we can then schedule a meeting at our office.
All our brand identity and website designers are in-house in our New York, London, Toronto, Sydney and Dubai studios.
Our design team is highly talented and motivated. Our recruiting process is quite intense and most of the team members have been with us for 10 years or more.
We do not outsource our work.
Please select the branding services you are looking for help with and give us a few details of your business and we will get back to you with a simple and accurate fixed quotation.
If you think your requirement is a little complex or out of the ordinary and you would like to talk to a brand strategist, please schedule a call.
SpellBrand was able to take my business idea and create a brand identity which was much better than what I had expected. They are very articulate and the logo they created is highly illustrative. We are very proud to have this new logo representing our agency.
This is my first project with SpellBrand and these guys definitely did exceeded my expectations, thank you. Very professional work and results. It’s worths it. Truly recommended.
I was looking for a simple logo to represent my new company but what I got was beyond my expectations.
Brilliant! Very professional, great communication and fantastic logos! I was expecting to have to go back and forth trying to find the right logo design for my company, however, with 5 designers on the case, they hit the nail on the head first time. I absolutely LOVE my logo and would highly recommend SpellBrand to anyone looking to get one. Looking forward to the website part now.
100s of Satisfied Clients
Very impressed by your company! The folks that I worked with were very knowledgeable, friendly, efficient and fast! I have already received compliments on the brand identity and it is AWESOME. Thank you!
I am really pleased with my final logo, the process has been great and all the designers have been very helpful. I would highly recommend this service to anyone looking for a new logo!
Simple smooth service. You ask and they deliver. My experience with SpellBrand has been superb and I will be doing more business with them. Cheers Guys! Regards Luther
SpellBrand not only did a terrific job designing my brand, they created a great strategy for my business!
I highly recommend their services.
I was pleased with how quickly the SpellBrand team came up with a brand strategy. Once the project started it progressed very quickly! I was almost as impressed with their speed as I was their creativity. Thank you!
Excellent, Professional, Fast service. Would Reccommend to anyone looking for a great corporate identity without any of the fuss or bother involved with traditional design methods!
Professionalism at its best! I looked for a dependable branding partner for a long time but failed to find the right one till SpellBrand which has been a great find and I am glad to be partnering with them not only for our branding but also for my clients.
Logo Designs were great in getting exactly what i wanted. It was almost like they could read my mind. I’m so great full to all the staff here for helping me. I am diffidently recommending these guys to my friends.
This is my fourth project with SpellBrand. Beautiful logos and great team to work with. Thank you very much for letting my brands stand out from the crowd.