Selling a Nation: Political Logos in the United States
Politicians are constantly trying to sell themselves, which is why political logos are so powerful and well-designed. While the United States is generally run by two main parties, there are actually many political parties vying for your vote. Along with the Top 10 Presidential Campaign Logos, here are the ten main parties in the United States and what they are trying to tell you—or sell you—with their logos’ graphic designs.
1. Democratic Party Logo Design
2. Republican Party Logo Design
3. Libertarian Party Logo Design
4. Green Party Logo Design
5. Constitution Party Logo Design
6. Socialist Party USA Logo Design
7. Social Democrats USA Logo Design
8. Modern Whig Party Logo Design
9. America First Party Logo Design
10. The Independence Party of America Logo Design
As you can see, even politics are affected by logo design, using their logos to communicate information about their history and intentions. While you likely do not agree with the platforms of each and every party on this list, there nonetheless is a lot to be learned from these professional logo designs. Political parties, like small businesses, are selling a product, and thus have become experts in the nonverbal language of graphic design.