Perhaps no target customer is more brand-conscious than the teenager. Most teens have their favorite clothes labels and will wear the logo prominently displayed on every article of apparel they own if their allowance allows it. As you would expect, a store’s logo is crucial to success in this trend oriented teen market. Here are ten teen store logos that do a great job of appealing to the fickle adolescent consumer.
1. PacSun Teen Store Logo Design
2. Buckle Teen Store Logo Design
3. American Eagle Outfitters Teen Store Logo Design
4. Hollister Teen Store Logo Design
5. Delia’s Teen Store Logo Design
6. Torrid Teen Store Logo Design
7. Aeropostale Teen Store Logo Design
8. Journeys Teen Store Logo Design
9. Armani Exchange Teen Store Logo Design
10. Gap Teen Store Logo Design
What do these logos have in common? Very little! Teens are constantly trying on new identities, and what appeals to them one day might not be as popular tomorrow. One thing is for certain: these ten brand logos have an appeal that is likely to keep young people walking through their doors for years to come.
Think teens are the main audience? Then you haven’t looked around your local mall yet. Stores that cater to this brand oriented market are popping up almost overnight, and these young people are buying what they are selling. Tweens—the once childish preteen market—are now savvy consumers with a variety of clothing stores targeted specifically at them.
What does this mean for branding? The same way Barbie and Lego have been sold to this market, through logo branding and sophisticated marketing schemes, clothing stores now must sell themselves. Here are the top ten brands for this market along with why their clothing logos are so effective. Please do not confuse this with the top 10 teen clothing store logos.
1. Limited Too Tween Store Logo Design
2. Justice Tween Store Logo Design
3. American Girl Tween Store Logo Design
4. Abercrombie Tween Store Logo Design
5. 77 kids Tween Store Logo Design
6. P.S Tween Store Logo Design
7. Razzberry Lips Tween Store Logo Design
8. Juvie Tween Store Logo Design
9. La Senza Girl Tween Store Logo Design
10. Gap Kids Tween Store Logo Design
There is a huge difference in the branding of different tween stores. Some go for an image more like that of the older teen, while others aim for a more youthful, age appropriate image. Either way, these ten are all winners because they use color, shape, and image to win over an audience known for being fickle and brand-conscious.