Many people don’t think about the branding behind store logos because they don’t have national advertising campaigns. However, these products definitely have a recognizable brand, one that is often built on their logo alone. People who buy store brands buy them based on impression alone, and the logo is a huge part of that impression as opposed to the elegant online boutique logos. Here are ten store brand logos that are both communicative and attractive.
1. O Organics Store Logo Design
2. Up & Up Store Logo Design
3. Great Value Store Logo Design
4. President’s Choice Store Logo Design
5. Safeway Select Store Logo Design
6. Primo Taglio Store Logo Design
7. Archer Farms Store Logo Design
8. Western Family Store Logo Design
9. Private Selection Store Logo Design
10. Market Pantry Store Logo Design
As you can see, store brands all want to seem like a high quality product for a great price, but they go about this differently. Whether it’s a calming blue and white color scheme or a bold, sophisticated black and gold one, all use color to communicate. Images tend to be eschewed in favor of shapes, giving a simple but elegant result. Many people buy store brands despite the lack of advertising, which must mean that these logos are doing their job. If you have a logo designed for your company, you can have the same advantage: an image that speaks to the customer in a subtle, yet effective language.