Citizens as Audience: US Government Agency Logos and What They Are Trying to Say
Few people think of government agencies as being like a corporation, but in fact the two have much in common. While government agencies aren’t directly supported by consumers, they must maintain a positive public image and a sense of brand to keep public and legislative support. These government agency logo are similar in their message to the top 10 USA political party logos. Here are ten very different government agency logos along with what makes them so successful.
1. The Environmental Protection Agency Logo Design
2. The US Postal Service Logo Design
3. The Library of Congress Logo Design
4. Federal Communications Commission Logo Design
5. Federal Trade Commission Logo Design
6. NASA Logo Design
7. Peace Corps Logo Design
8. United States Department of Transportation Logo Design
9. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Logo Design
10. The Federal Housing Administration Logo Design
These logos have a few commonalities, but they are all very different and very appropriate for the unique field of government work. You can tell by looking at most of these logos exactly what the agencies do, which makes them a huge branding success.