Much has been said about the logos of major gaming platforms, from X-Box to the Nintendo Wii. However, these are not the only logos on a video game box. In fact, game design companies are big business, and their professional, thoughtfully created logos show it. Because of the nature of the industry, these logos tend to be more fun than the average logo, so be prepared for a lot of creativity and even a few surprises! Here are five gamer logos that are both effective and widely recognized throughout the gaming world.
1. Ubisoft Video Game Logo Design
2. Insomniac Video Game Logo Design
3. Q-Games Video Game Logo Design
4. Blue Fang Video Game Logo Design
5. Kee Games Video Game Logo Design
6. PopCap Video Game Logo Design
7. Origin Video Game Logo Design
8. Midway Video Game Logo Design
9. Spiderweb Video Game Logo Design
10. Bungie Video Game Logo Design
What makes a video gaming logo work? For some, it’s the creative accents: a blue sky, a hand-painted background. Others manage to make more traditional motifs work well. What these logos all have in common is that they are unique to the company they represent and that they were professionally designed. Luckily, these companies will never have to find out whether they could have achieved success with a lesser logo. There are many X-Box game reviews websites out there and you can read more about the various console games and the companies behind them. These logos give the companies the professional image they need to succeed.