Education as a Brand: Top Ten American College Logos
Although few people think of their university as a brand, that is in fact what many have become. Colleges can make big money by selling apparel bearing their professional education logo designs as well as becoming well known enough to have games and other functions shown on national television. Having a recognizable brand also rallies student spirit while encouraging more people to apply at the school in question. Here are the top ten American university logos and why they are so powerful among students and the community.
1. Yale University Logo Design
2. Washington State University Logo Design
3. Princeton University Logo Design
4. Howard University Logo Design
5. City University of New York (CUNY) Logo Design
6. Arizona State University Logo Design
7. Penn State University Logo Design
8. Indiana University Logo Design
9. University of Central Florida Logo Design
10. Dartmouth College Logo Design
Because branding is so important, many schools have entire departments of staff assigned to the cause. However, you can get the same results for a far more reasonable sum by hiring a logo designer or branding consultant. While colleges have much to teach about, they offer one lesson that every business owner can learn from: the power of a brand.